BDD workshop is the first course in the automation training I put together,
Here are few of the important points I try to drum in:
1. BDD is NOT just cucumber. I always ask how many people know cucumber, depending I spend time on them ‘unlearning’ that first.
2. How come people end up having different understanding of what is to be implemented
3. How does the three-amigo session help bridge this gap
4. How to do example mapping and difference between rules and examples
5. A quick brief on feature slicing
6. The best way to specify something is to describe how to test it
We do a few group exercises to instill the message across the 2.5 – 3 hour workshop, these are just some of the points.
#RedefiningSoftwareQuality #BehaviorDrivenDevelopment #BDD #Testing