If you were to describe what QA’s role would be at an Enterprise level, what would you say?
Here’s my thought so far:
Fundamental goal: Validate goals set by business for the end product are achieved and highlight any risks to decision makers. This can be done by:
– Help POs, PMs and business in making sure the articulated user stories fit the purpose (question requirements)
– Ensure testability within the system architecture
– Foster a ‘quality first’ culture / build ‘testing acumen’ by promoting and teaching the test mindset within the whole IT organization
– Test the holistic system from end to end’s functionality, usability and non-functional requirements (performance / security)
– Ensure tests among different integrated systems and low level components are done
– Enable CI/CD pipelines to significantly reduce time to market
What else would you add?
#QsDaily #Enterprise #Testing #TestingAcumen